The use of this website is subject to the following usage conditions. The act of accessing this website and using the materials contained thereon implies that the user has read and accepted these conditions, without any reserves:
- The website https://www.excursionuk.com/ are owned by EUROWELCOME TRAVEL SPAIN, S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as THE COMPANY). THE COMPANY is registered in the Commercial Register of Málaga, page MA-162536. CIF (Tax Identification Number): B16748345 . With corporate address at 29649 Mijas (Málaga), calle Sierra de Baza (Cala Serena), Bl. 4 P. 11 2A. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE COMPANY holds all the rights regarding the content, design and source code of said website and especially the photographs, images, texts, brands, trade names and data it includes. Said rights are protected by current legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify or update the contents when it deems it convenient and it can also delete them, limit them or impede access to them, temporarily or definitively.
- THE COMPANY, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions which may affect the contents of the website or other content which can be accessed via said website. Nor can they be held responsible for any damages arising from the use of the website, or for any actions carried out based on the information provided thereon. Lastly, THE COMPANY cannot be held responsible for the content of those pages which the user may access via the links included on its website, as said links are included for informational purposes only.
- The information contained on this website should be considered by users as general, informational and for guidance only, both in terms of its purpose and its effects. In particular, users must bear in mind that the application of the Law and its consequences must be determined case by case and that the information contained on the website may not reflect the most recent legislative or jurisprudential status of the analysed issues. Additionally, this information may be modified, developed or updated by THE COMPANY without prior notification. In view of the foregoing, the information contained on this website can in no circumstances be considered as a substitution for legal consultancy or consultancy of any other type. Nor can this website be considered in any way as a hiring channel; if you wish to contract our services, you will need to contact THE COMPANY so that you can be attended by the most appropriate person and so that, if applicable, you can be given the corresponding professional services proposal.
- These legal notices are ruled by Spanish Law and under the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Madrid.